Customer Service Charter
Our commitment to you is to provide a quality service, in a professional and sensitive manner
- Provide clear, helpful, accurate information
- Improve our internal and external websites and online access to services
When contacting us by telephone you can expect that we will:
- Be polite and courteous.
- Respond quickly to voice mail messages normally within one working day at the latest.
Visitors to our Offices
If you visit our Offices we will:
- Ensure privacy and confidentiality.
- Deal with your enquiry as quickly as possible.
For non routine matters, or if you need to meet a specific person, it is advisable to make an appointment in advance.
Written and Electronic Correspondence
In corresponding with you we will:
- Acknowledge correspondence within 5 working days and issue a reply within 21 days.
- Ma scriobhainn tu chugainn as Gaeilge, freagrOimid i nGaeilge.
Equality & Impartiality
- Ensure the rights to equal treatment established by equality legislation are adhered to and that people are dealt with in a like manner.
- Facilitate access for people with disabilities and special needs as required under the Disability Act 2005.
- Provide choice where feasible in service delivery.
- Communicate using website, radio, local press, public meetings etc.
- Provide services for those who wish to conduct their business through the medium of Irish.
We undertake to:
- Monitor & evaluate our performance & publish details of performance.
Role of the Customer – Help us to help you
- By giving us feedback and suggestions on how our services might be improved
- By providing accurate and comprehensive information including supporting documentation
- By quoting reference numbers in all communications
- Treat our staff in the same way you would like to be treated yourself.
Complaints & Redress Procedure
Visit our Complaint & Redress Procedure section.