The Finance Section is obliged to produce a number of documents on an annual basis.
The Annual Budget shows what the Council expects to spend and receive within each service area within a particular year. This process also determines the Rate multiplier for commercial rates within the county or town council area.
The Annual Financial Statements show monies spent and received within the financial year being reviewed.
The Finance Committee monitors the financial performance of the Council.
Annual Financial Statement
- Annual Financial Statements 2011
- Annual Financial Statement 2010
- Annual Financial Statement 2009
- Annual Financial Statement 2008
- Annual Financial Statement 2007